⚡️ What is Patriotism about ?
In an imagined dystopian present, where famine, poverty, injustice, and a terrifying pandemic plague the land, a lone hero finds herself contemplating her role in this unimaginable hellscape. But before she can delve into the depths of her soul and confront the oppressive darkness, she realizes she urgently needs to make a detour to the local bookstore and secure an autograph. What follows is a mind-boggling journey ensnared in love-addled chaos, brimming with obsession, comedic relief, political machinations, heinous crimes, bizarre absurdities, and just a hint of condescension adorned with wisps of pot smoke. And strangely enough… there’s a bear.
Early reviews for this enigmatic masterpiece have left readers astounded:
“Is this for real?” one early reviewer marvels in disbelief.
“Are you seriously considering using your actual name for this?” exclaims an intrigued member of the Facebook community.
A chorus of mixed reactions on Pinterest yield puzzled exclamations: “I laughed, but… is this really the direction we’re heading?”
Shrouded in the mists of mystery, Patriotism details a world where chaos reigns and sanity wanes. Dive into this intriguing tale written by an obscure yet captivating author, as sirens sing their beguiling song coaxing you deeper into the inky pages. Brace yourself for an extraordinary adventure that awaits within this polarizing literary gem—an experience like none other you’ve encountered before.
📖 Who should read Patriotism?
People who should read this book include:
1. Fans of dystopian fiction: This book explores a dystopian present, and fans of the genre will appreciate the imaginative world-building and exploration of societal issues.
2. Comedy lovers: The book promises a mix of comedy and absurdity, making it an entertaining read for those who enjoy humor in their storytelling.
3. Political enthusiasts: The book includes elements of political intrigue and satire, appealing to readers interested in political commentary and analysis.
4. Mystery lovers: With murder as part of the plot, this book will intrigue readers who enjoy unraveling mysteries and uncovering hidden truths.
5. Fans of unconventional stories: The presence of a bear and a love-addled nightmare promise a unique and unconventional narrative that will captivate readers looking for something out of the ordinary.
6. Readers seeking escapism: In a time of famine, poverty, and a pandemic, this book may provide a means of escape and distraction from real-world concerns.
Reading this book is advisable because it offers a blend of genres and themes that cater to various interests. The combination of dystopian elements, comedy, political intrigue, absurdity, and mystery creates a captivating and thought-provoking reading experience. Furthermore, the positive reception and early commentary indicate that the book has already intrigued and entertained readers, making it a worthwhile choice for those seeking an engaging and unconventional story.
💡 What will you learn in Patriotism ?
From this book, you can learn:
1. The consequences of allowing societal issues such as famine, poverty, injustice, and pandemics to go unchecked.
– The book presents a dystopian world where these problems have taken over and explores the impact they can have on society.
2. The dangers of obsession and love-addled thinking.
– The protagonist’s preoccupation with getting an autograph leads to a series of comedic and absurd events, highlighting the negative effects of obsession.
3. The presence of political intrigue and murder in a chaotic society.
– The storyline features elements of political maneuvering and crime, illustrating the complicated nature of governance in extreme circumstances.
4. The combination of comedy, absurdity, and smug punditry.
– The book mixes humor, exaggerated situations, and sarcastic commentary on political and social matters, creating a unique narrative style.
5. The inclusion of a bear in the story.
– The presence of a bear adds an unexpected element to the plot, potentially representing unpredictability or a metaphorical symbol within the book.
6. The book’s publication details.
– The ebook was published by FlanCrest Enterprises on November 3, 2020, and has a file size of 588 KB. It is available in English, has 106 pages, and supports features like text-to-speech and enhanced typesetting. However, it does not have X-Ray functionality and the page numbers source ISBN differs.